You've spent your life dreaming about that perfect wedding. If there's nothing traditional about your wedding, why not consider creative wedding photography New Orleans style? No more boring wedding pictures, instead you'll get expressive memorable photographs.
When it comes to planning your wedding, there's the flowers, the caterers, the hall, the reception, the guests, the food, and the list could go on and on, but your wedding photographer is your most important decision. That's who is going to provide you with all those great memories to share with your grandchildren one day. Consider that traditional wedding photography is being replaced with creative wedding photography. It is a refreshing change.
Whether you are looking for wedding photography New Orleans style, wedding photographers Lafayette, Louisiana, or a wedding portrait photographer Baton Rouge, Louisiana, it's important that you first narrow down your search by asking the potential photographers these questions.
- How many years of experience does the photographer have?
- How much of the photographers business is dedicated to weddings?
- How many weddings has the photographer done in different areas? For example, if the wedding portrait photographer is based in New Orleans, you will want to know how many weddings, he/she has done in your area.
- Find out if the person you are speaking with is the photographer, and if they will be the photographer doing your wedding.
- Does the photographer have a portfolio?
- Does the photographer have a professional studio?
- What type of equipment does the photographer use?
- Does the photographer bring along backup equipment? The last thing you want is equipment that doesn't work. You wouldn't want a photographer without a backup plan for such an important day.
- Will the wedding photographer do studio portraits and onsite portraits?
- Does the photographer carry liability insurance?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Does your photographer offer you a money back guarantee?
These 12 questions can help you choose whether it's wedding photographers Lafayette, Louisiana, or a wedding portrait photographer Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The location isn't what's important--what is important is knowing that the photographer you choose can guarantee you the creative wedding photography you want.
Make sure you get to know your wedding photographer prior to the wedding and have a look at their traditional and creative wedding photography. Here's a great tip from a wedding portrait photographer Baton Rouge, Louisiana, "If your photographer isn't smiling when you meet with her, you won't be happy with the photographs." In other words if your photographer isn't happy, that will show in the photography, and your happy day will take on a somber tone.
Your wedding is likely to be the biggest event you will ever organize. For the bride, it's a lifetime of dreams that suddenly become reality. After the day is over--you've said the I do's, you've eaten the cake, the flowers have withered, and the wedding dress has been hung, what you have left to share with others is the creative wedding photography that you had your wedding photographer take.
Your professional wedding photographer is going to capture the emotions of the day--the laughter, the smiles, the tears, and even the serious moments, too.
You spend a great deal of money for your gown, the bridal parties outfits, rings, your cake, and reception decorating, so don't try to cut corners from the professional photographer, who will give you memories for a lifetime. If your budget is exhausted, cut other places, and don't jeopardize your photos.
So whether you are looking for wedding photography New Orleans style or some other style or region, just remember to ask important questions so that you get that creative wedding photography you always dreamed of.