Eatonton, GA 31024
The Eatonton Cotton Warehouse was constructed in 1902, when the major economic influence in Putnam County was growing and selling cotton. Originally named J.R. Griffen Cotton Warehouse, the building warehoused cotton sold by local farmers awaiting transport via railroad. Recent renovations include the addition of a catering kitchen, construction of restrooms, salvaging and resealing the original hardwood doors, dress up of the main entrance to offer a great first impression and the addition of special lighting to capture the beauty of the brick walls and exposed beams. The main area seats up to 350 and still leave room for dancing the night away.